- Scan up to 60 ppm
- 2-sided (duplex) scan up to 120 ipm
- Advanced image processing
- 100-sheet Automatic Document Feeder (ADF)
- Large 10.9cm intuitive touchscreen
- Dedicated user interface
- Dual band (2.4Ghz / 5Ghz) wireless connectivity
- SuperSpeed USB3.0 and scan directly to USB host
- Scan from your mobile device with Mobile Connect
- Auto Start Scan, Ultrasonic Multifeed Sensor, Separation Switch, Scan Preview, CIS Cleaning Alarm
- Comprehensive software suite included2
Fast and reliable
The ADS-4900W is a high-performance, professional desktop document scanner built for uninterrupted, high-volume scanning.
Simple and intuitive
The user-friendly interface, intuitive 10.9cm touchscreen and one-touch scanning will have you up and running in minutes so you can focus on business-critical tasks.
Convenient connectivity options
Scan your documents securely and conveniently using a host of connectivity options. Use USB 3.0, USB host, or connect wirelessly via ethernet or Wi-Fi to scan without connecting to a computer.
Industry recognised software
The availability of Kofax and NewSoft at your fingertips sets you up for success by maximising your post-scanning productivity with software that integrates seamlessly with your scanner.
Advanced image capture and processing
With Optical Character Recognition (OCR) that transforms paper documents into actionable data, and optimising image quality through automatic vertical streaks, moiré reduction, and document separation functionality, the ADS-4900W makes image capture and processing effortless, cutting down your document preparation time.
ScanEssentials is a high-performance scanning tool that allows you to not only scan documents, but also create workflows and save them securely to your network without fuss.
Brother’s at your side support
Wherever you are in Australia, Brother offers free product support for the lifetime of your product.