53 Railway Parade
Mt Lawley WA 6050
Phone: (08) 9371 8600
Facsimile: (08) 9371 8300
PrintCom has been providing computer and printer solutions, associated peripherals and servicing since 1992. Our professionally trained and experienced staff offer a total of 60 years experience within the computer and Printer industry.Printcom are Dealers for brother,Kyocera,Hp,Oki,Epson Fujixerox and Samsung.
PrintCom is one of the few companies in Western Australia that provides a complete computer,Copier and printer service from consultation to determine your individually customised system through to full supply, installation and Printer repairs. PrintCom is the Authorised Distributor & Warranty Centre for Brother Printers and Multifunction Centres ,Epson inkjet Large format printers, Dot Matrix Printers and Samsung Laser printers in Western Australia. We provide workshop and onsite repairs to all brands of Laser printers, Multifunction centres, faxes and copiers.
We have proven within the computer industry that we are in a position to successfully undertake this type of work in terms of both cost-efficient and effective service. A large proportion of our clients have been with us since our inception and have been very satisfied with the services PrintCom provides. They have found us to be reliable, trustworthy and very price-competitive.
- PrintCom provides full professional consultancy services for all your computer,Copier and printer needs.
- We supply one of the largest ranges of name-brand computers and printers in WA including our own product range of customised computer and printer equipment.
- We supply a full range of all associated peripherals and consumables for continued functionality of your buisness systems including FAXES, Copiers and Multifunctional Systems.
- PrintCom offers a complete maintenance and repair service for all computers and printers including an onsite call-out service.
- PrintCom is a wholly Western Australian owned company and now is in it’s 19th year of opeartions.
- All our services are extremely price-competitive which includes all consumables, toners, ink cartridges and our dust free paper. The Advantage of this paper is not only sharper image, but less wear and tear on the printers because it has less powder in the paper. When more powder gets into the drums, fusers and developers, they need to be replaced much sooner, which is costly. Less powder on the paper also causes less slippage and paper jams, try it.
- Theodore Thambipillai
- Kelum Fernando
Accounts & Administration Manager
- Paul Wilson
The usual turn-around time for repairs is within 48 hours and delivery of consumables the same day or the following morning.
- We can generally provide a complete customised computer system within 48 hours.
- We maintain the flexibility to “squeeze in” urgent call-out service and repair work.
- All computer systems contain the highest quality manufactured and tested components and equipment.
Following are few of the organisations for which PrintCom has provided office equipments, paper, supplies and maintenance services:
- RCR Tomlinson
- Birla Nifty (Minning) Pty Ltd
- Independant Valuers
- S.W.Hart and Co
- Allinta Assist
- Ministry of Justice
- Brother International
- Pivet Medical Group
- Public Transport Authority
- Royal Perth Hospital
The benefits PrintCom can provide to your organisation would include the following:
Professional consultation for sales and servicing of all your computer needs.
- Highest quality components and equipment.
- Repairs and consumables turn-around time of 24-hours, (if parts available).
- Emergency call-out repair and maintenance services.
- Completely reliable and trustworthy service.
- Response time within 4 hours.
We Reserve the right to Match or better competitors Pricing. * Conditions Apply